September has been a busy month. Audrey has started pre-K at Chief Joseph Elementary. She is having a good time and enjoys telling me all about her day when i get home.
Soccer season has also started and we have Audrey signed up at Peninsula Soccer Club.
I also happened to get roped into coaching or at least assisting because the other coach was out for the day. He also got roped into his job. He thought he was signing up to be an assistant.
September is also the time for Race for the Cure. Yet again the Lynn extended clan walked. There were over 46,000 walking/running which made Portland 3rd largest in the US.
Lastly (but not least), Jack is doing well. He is up to 2 teeth today with 2 more eminent. His growth seems to be slowing , now he is only 3 months ahead. Wearing 12 month clothes at 9 months. He also had a 9 month appointment at Emmanuel hospital where they said, as I hear second hand, that Jack is progressing very well and is even doing some things ahead of schedule. He is now up to 3 meals a day solid and a bottle hear and there. And like all kids his age, he loves a cheerio or two.
thats the quick and dirty update. I may post a soccer video soon.
Rob
4 comments:
Audrey looks like she owns the field.
And Jack couldn't be any cuter if he tried.
Great Race for the Cure photo.
God Jack is cute.
Man seriously Jack is adorable! I want to eat him.... I wouldn't even need to wipe off the food first! :)
I can't believe Audrey is playing soccer - I'm so proud of her - love it... Jon wants to get the girls into soccer when their older - soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball.... the list just keeps getting bigger - sadly the paychecks dont....
Jack has "the bestest" smile in the west.
Except for Kate, who I'm told smiles like her beautiful Gramma Sue. ((Blush))
Post a Comment